Family accommodation at a good price with its own kitchen and right next to the lower chairlift station. Apartments Monínec offers two buildings, 14 apartments, each with its own covered parking space and a lockable ski room, a total capacity of 70 people. Apartments has one to three rooms including kitchen with basic equipment.
You will appreciate their location both in summer, when it is closest to them in the Park Activity and the natural swimming pool Pilský rybník, and in winter, when you just cross the road and you are at the chairlift. The nearest opportunity catering is in the restaurant M2 (100 m far). You can also visit the restaurant Hotel Monínec far 800 m.
Come relax and gain strength in the breathtaking nature of Czech Meran.
Family apartments with unusual views
Two apartment bulidings provide an unusual view - over Little Hluboka, as the castle in Jestříchovice built in the style of the South Bohemian castle of Hluboká is known.
The offer includes apartments with one to three rooms, equipped with their own bathroom and kitchen, including basic equipment.
All apartments are equipped with a space with a kitchenette, where you will find basic equipment for preparing and consuming prepared meals: double cooker, refrigerator, dishes, kettle and of course the dining table.
If you are not a fan of culinary practice on holiday, the nearest dining option is in the restaurant M2 (approx. 100 m from the apartments), which is a self-service restaurant in Alpine style.
In both of our restaurants, we try to use local ingredients, eliminating semi-finished products, flavorings and instant substitutes. When creating menus, we assume that we are in the woods, so in our meals you will find mushrooms, blueberries, berries and venison.
Active rest around the apartments
Just across the driveway you will find a ski rental and a ski school. In summer, this building is the center of Park Activities. Not far from here is also Pilský rybník, the largest natural swimming pool in Monínec. Enter to the chairlift station of the main ski slope is about 50 m walk from the entrance to the apartments.
How to accommodate?
On the day of arrival:
- The apartments do not have their own reception, so it is necessary to drive to the Hotel Monínec and pick up the keys at the hotel reception.
- You will pass the apartments along the road past the M2 restaurant (on the left) upwards to the hotel to the end of the dead end. The length of the road is about 800 meters.
- You can pick up the keys to the apartment at the reception of Hotel Monínec.
- You will fill in the accommodation card for the guests and the receptionist will issue you a bill to pay.
On the day of departure:
- On the day of departure, keys must be returned to the hotel reception by 11:00.
- If you are interested in a later departure, it can be arranged in advance at the reception.
- If the apartment is not occupied by other guests on the day of departure, the check-out will be extended for an additional CZK 600.